by Sebastian Copien
Plant-based food made from plant proteins with 34% sauce, for cooked meals
Dear friends of vegan holiday feasts! What is round, bathed in a hearty sauce and incredibly delicious? Exactly, ours planted.roast! Last year's successful treat is back for you to enchant winter this year too. Enjoy it! Your Sebastian»
IngredientsWater, vegetable protein 16% (pea, sunflower, oats ), rapeseed oil, plums, tomato paste, pea fiber, spices (contains mustard ), cranberries, red wine concentrate (contains sulfites ), red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, corn starch, brown sugar, brandy vinegar, sugar, yeast extract , salt, vitamin B12.
AllergensMay contain traces of other cereals containing gluten and soy .
Storage/shelf lifeThe goods are shipped refrigerated. In order to maintain quality and shelf life, the goods must be cooled immediately after receipt.
Store unopened at max. 7°C. After opening, consume within 3 days.
Thawed: Do not refreeze. Shelf life of 20 days from dispatch.
400 g roast + 2x 110ml sauce for 2-3 people
Preparation of the roast:
1. Open the vacuum bag. Remove the roast from the packaging.
2. Place the roast on the wire rack lined with baking paper.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 17 minutes.
4. Remove the grid tray with the roast from the oven and brush it evenly with approx. 2 tablespoons of gravy.
5. Bake the roast for another 5 minutes.
6. Turn off the oven and open the oven door. Let the roast rest for about 5 minutes.
7. Place roast on a cutting board and let rest for 2 minutes.
8. Use a sharp serrated knife to cut the roast into slices approx. 1.5cm thick and serve with sauce anyway.
Completion of the gravy:
1. Open the sauce bag and pour the contents into a small pot.
2. Heat over medium heat.
3. While heating, stir the sauce vigorously with a whisk.
4. To prevent the sauce from boiling down too much, do not let it simmer for too long.
5. To serve, spread the sauce over the roast and enjoy.
average nutritional values per 100g energy 707 kJ / 169 kcal Fat 8.7g hereof: saturated fatty acids 1.0g carbohydrates 7.8g of which sugar 4.0g fiber 2.9g Protein 13.5g Salt 1.6g Vitamin B12 1 μg (40%*) iron 2.5 mg (18%*)
Delivery informationMonday - Thursday: 1-2 business days Friday - Sunday: no shipping
fino a 15%
Our products are made from peas, rich in proteins, consist of natural ingredients and are free of additives